TRANSLATION INTO ITALIAN
From English and Spanish
If you are looking for a translator specialising in the manufacturing, technology, and architecture sectors, you have come to the right place.
I will bring my 16+ years of professional translation experience to create texts that communicate clearly to your intended Italian audiences and help you reach your business goals.
- Mechanical engineering and manufacturing technology
- Renewable energy, especially wind energy
- Industry 4.0, additive manufacturing, industrial 3D printing
- Measuring and control equipment
- Manuals and instructions for assembly, installation, operation, maintenance, and repair
- Technical articles for magazines
- Online catalogues
- Product data sheets
- Software guides
- Technical specifications
- Training material and tutorials
- User Interfaces
- Agreements and contracts
- Architectural engineering
- Architectural materials
- Manuals and instructions
- Public tender applications
- Zero energy buildings
- Articles for architectural and building magazines
- Project proposals
- Safety guidelines
- Architectural drawings
- Architectural engineering specifications
- Materials and supply
- Programs of works
- Press releases and web content
- Building regulations and building codes
- Agreements and contracts
Made 4,357,417 words fly in Italian… and counting
HOW IT WORKS
- Send me the text you need to translate by email or website contact form.
- You will receive a detailed quote within 24 hours.
- Once you have agreed on the quote, I will ask you to provide advanced payment of 30%.
- After I receive the payment, I will start translating your text. When I deliver the translation, I will send you the invoice with the balance amount.
- Punctual delivery is a must for me. I will deliver the translated text by email within the agreed deadline.
For projects with more than 10,000 words, you will also receive a Free Glossary of the terminology used in your text within 15 days after the delivery of the translation.
For more information please refer to the Terms and conditions of service.
If you are curious to learn more about the process of translation, take a look at my infographic or at the presentation below.
WORK WITH ME TO…
LET ME HELP YOU
Each translation project is different and requires a customised quote.
To prepare a quote I need to examine the texts to be translated and to know whether you have special requests for the delivery date. That way I can have an idea about the topic, format, volume, and complexity of the project and see if there are tables and pictures to be modified.
The quote takes into account all these elements and includes, in addition to the translation, the necessary terminology research, the internal revision, and the final reading of the translated text.
To give you an idea, the translation of a 40-pages manual in Word would cost around 2,000 to 3,000 euros, a 10-pages contract will be around 500 to 600 euros, a single page on a website would start at 150 euros.
Clara has done a number of technical translations for our company, and she has done them promptly and effectively.
Clara Giampietro is an outstanding translator with an exceptional understanding of her customer’s needs. She has a keen eye for detail and an excellent understanding of scientific/technical subjects.