TRANSLATION ON THE FLY
The Translation On the Fly service is the right solution for you, if
- You have doubts about translation and terminology;
- You are not sure of the technical terminology used in a text that has already been translated;
- You don’t need a written translation, but a functional, careful and accurate oral translation is enough.
We can meet via Skype or in person, and I will translate verbally your technical text or I will clarify your doubts giving practical tips on how to improve your Italian translations.
To ensure the highest quality I only accept 3 Translation On the Fly projects per month. If you are interested in this service, contact me now to avoid long waits.
WITH THE TRANSLATION ON THE FLY I WILL HELP YOU
- Use the correct and appropriate terminology for your technical text;
- Write your text with a clear, unique and simple technical language;
- Find the (online and offline, free and paid) resources to refer to for the translation of your technical text;
- Clarify your doubts about translation and terminology.
HOW IT WORKS
For the Translation On the Fly we can work via Skype or in person.
Even if you don’t need a written text, translation requires research and preparation. Send me the text you want to translate or your translation doubts by email.
Depending on your request, I will tell you how long I think it will take to complete the Translation On the Fly. Once you have agreed on the quote and I receive the payment, we will decide when and how (via Skype or in person) we will meet.
We will meet via Skype or in person and I will translate verbally your text and/or answer your questions for the agreed time.
- Hourly rate via Skype: 90 euros.
- Hourly rate in person: 150 euros. Travel and accomodation expenses and renting costs for the location charged to the client.
All prices are VAT excluded where applicable.