MAKE YOUR WORDS FLY IN ITALIAN AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
My name is Clara Giampietro and my work is to provide the expert Italian translations that your business need to tap into new markets and new profits.
YOUR WORDS SPEAK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.
USE THE RIGHT WORDS, AND MAKE THEM FLY.
Whether you are looking for help with the Italian translation of an English or Spanish text—a manual, brochure, website, contract or other kinds of texts—I am here to help you grow.
You invest a great deal of time and money in providing safe and high-quality products for your customers. If you use a language that people don’t understand or the wrong words, you can lose customers who would have been a good fit for your products. However, if you use the language of your customers and words that directly speak to your target audience, you can find new clients and increase your sales opportunities.
You are in the right place. I care about language and words, and I care passionately about translating my clients’ words. Through translation, I aim to help your words speak about you and your work in the best possible way. I have been doing this since 2004.
Hire an expert to translate your texts into Italian and grow your business in Italy.
- Native Italian speaker
- Professional translator since 2004
- Translating from English and Spanish into Italian
- Specialist in the translation of technical, legal and marketing texts for the automation, technology and architecture industries
In Winged Translations’ services, I combine more than 10 years of professional translation experience with profound training in languages, translation and my fields of expertise.
After a degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures, I have got a First-level Professional Master Program in Literary and Technical Translation.
I am a qualified member of AITI (Italian Association of Translators and Interpreters) and a registered member of IAPTI (International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters). I have been a member of the AITI Regional Council for Piedmont and Valle d’Aosta from March 2015 to March 2018.
- Qualified member no. 214093 of AITI (Italian Association of Translators and Interpreters), which is a founder member of the International Federation of Translators (FIT)
- Registered member no. 591 of IAPTI (International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters)
- Member of the Regional Council for Piedmont and Valle d’Aosta of AITI (Associazione Italiana Traduttori Interpreti) from March 2015 to March 2018
- More than 4,200,000 words translated in the technical, legal and marketing fields
- Designed an infographic explaining how the process of translation works, available in Italian, English, Spanish, Russian and French
- Awarded Best ProZ.com profile and Best contributor on Pinterest (translation) at the 2014 ProZ.com Community Choice Awards
- Managed relationships with companies, small and medium businesses and professionals both in national and international markets
- Graduated from Marta Stelmaszak’s Business School for Translators
- Degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures and First-level Professional Master Program in Literary and Technical Translation
To learn more about my background, visit my LinkedIn profile.
Clara has done a number of technical translations for our company, and she has done them promptly and effectively.
D. R., Technical Director – Specialist raw material suppliers to the Flavour & Fragrance Industry
Clara Giampietro is an outstanding translator with an exceptional understanding of her customer’s needs. She has a keen eye for detail and an excellent understanding of scientific/technical subjects.
Dr. Lisa Mathiasen, Researcher