manufacturing, technology, architecture translations
During the years, I have worked on some amazing projects for multinational companies, small and medium businesses, magazines, and professionals both in national and international markets.
Since 2004, I have translated into Italian more than 4,800,000 words in the manufacturing, technology, and architecture sectors that have helped my clients reach their business goals.
I am the Italian technical translator for the online magazine of a leading global provider of technology platforms (bearings and units, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems) and I work as a translator for magazines specialising in mechanical engineering, technology, and architecture.
Below are just a few projects from my portfolio of manufacturing, technology, and architecture translations. For privacy reasons, I can’t mention names and publish texts, but do not hesitate to contact me for any questions or request for your projects.
- Mechanical engineering and manufacturing technology
- Renewable energy, especially wind energy
- Industry 4.0, additive manufacturing, industrial 3D printing, automation
- Measuring and control equipment
Some of the projects I translated:
- Technical articles for technology and engineering magazines
- Press releases and advertising documents for a company providing cloud and virtualization software and services
- Articles for the website of a motion system provider
- Operating and installation manuals and technical specifications: UPS systems, AC and DC drives, control systems, connection devices and network media solutions, circuit and load protection products, industrial computers and monitors, Input/Output (I/O) modules, servo motors, servo drives, relays and timers, programmable automation controllers (PAC), safety products and solutions, condition monitoring, sensors and switches, industrial security products
- Brochures, leaflets and press releases (automotive, wind energy)
- Company newsletter (medical devices)
- User manuals of labeling and printing machines
- Website and User Manuals of software for photography
- Motorcycle descriptions
- User Interface for a vehicle diagnostic tool
- Online platform for conducting qualitative research studies
- Manuals for a microchip electrophoresis systems for DNA/RNA analysis
- End user license agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Minutes of a meeting of the Board of Directors
- Architectural engineering
- Architectural materials
Some of the projects I translated:
- Technical articles for architectural and building magazines
- Architectural drawings and specifications
- Materials and supply
- Programs of works
- Press releases and web content
- Building regulations and building codes
- Corporate information
- Tender awarding of a public supply contract of building material
Contact me and let's talk
Translation into Italian, revision, translation on the fly.
Let’s find the best solution for your business together.
I am Clara Giampietro.
A specialist Italian translator dedicated
to helping you communicate clearly
and achieve your business goals.
With Winged Translations I provide English and Spanish into Italian translation services in the fields of manufacturing, technology, and architecture.
I am also the co-founder of Synergetic Hub, an English into Italian translation studio specialized in the renewable energy sector.
© 2021 Clara Giampietro. All rights reserved. | VAT No. IT09282690016. Professional according to Italian Law no. 4 dated 14th January 2013.