Revision in Italian
Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness
When I read a text, I can locate double spaces at a glance.
But revision is not just that. It is an accurate reading of the translated text, comparing the Italian translation with the source text in English or Spanish.
My revision service is a comprehensive check of your document in Italian of the following elements to ensure it reads as though written by a native speaker.
Spelling, grammar, punctuation
Accuracy, terminology, completeness, smoothness, fluency, effectiveness
Layout, typography, organization of the text
In summary, the revision service includes the following:
- Checking for and changing incorrect spelling,
- Checking for and changing incorrect grammar,
- Checking for and changing inconsistencies in terminology, referencing and style (i.e., incorrect usage of capitals in titles, font size and colour, etc.),
- Checking the syntax of the text and changing if necessary to ensure the text flows as though written by a native Italian speaker,
- Checking that everything has been translated,
- Checking tables, figures, and names,
- Checking against customer specifics and instructions,
- Performing final proofreading,
- In Microsoft Word I will use the Ttrack Changes feature and therefore you will be able to see all the changes or comments made to your text.
To prepare a quote I need to examine the source text and the translated text. So I can have an idea about the volume and complexity of the project.
For a free non-obligation quotation or a short discussion about your project, do not hesitate to contact me filling the form below.
Interested? Get in touch.
Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
© 2021 Clara Giampietro. All rights reserved.
VAT code: IT09282690016. Profession pursuant to Italian Law No. 4 of 14 January 2013, published in Italian Official Gazette No. 22 of 26 January 2013. Qualified member of the Associazione Italiana Traduttori e Interpreti – Membership No. 214093